2. The friendship and trust of our customers is our most valuable asset—guard it.
3. Let’s not take ourselves too seriously.
4. Under promise and over deliver.
5. Listen more than you speak. New ideas will come from our customers, if we listen.
6. Never sell customers anything which we aren’t totally convinced can help them.
7. When we mess up (and we will), apologize, tell the unvarnished truth, make no excuses, and make it right, right away.
8. Connect with customers. Take their feedback to heart.