1,000 to 1,500 square feet
Smaller homes in Southwest Florida 1,000 to 1,500 square feet range from $1,200-$1,800
1,500 to 2,000 square feet
1,500 to 2,000 square foot homes like these in North Port & Venice, FL range from $2,500 to $3,000
2,000 to 3,000 square feet
2,000 to 3,000 square foot homes like these homes in Punta Gorda and Venice, FL range from $2,800 to $4,000
3,000 to 5,000+ square feet
3,000 to 5,000+ square foot homes like this one near Venice Island range from $6,000 and up
9 Year Material and Labor Warranty
At Burnett Painting, we have the unheard of 9 year material and labor warranty. However, if you are not interested in the 9 year warranty, switching to lower quality paint will save you one to two hundred dollars.
Speaking of warranties, when companies tell you they offer a warranty, ask yourself (or the representative of the company):
- Is the warranty in writing?
- Is it a certificate signed by the company and the paint manufacturer?
- Is your specific address printed on the certificate?
- Is the certificate transferable to next owner, should you move?
- Is it a NON-pro-rated warranty?
- For Burnett Painting, the answer to all 5 questions is a resounding, “YES!”
We suggest, any time you receive an estimate and you are concerned with the price, just ask where the numbers come from. We believe in “win-win” situations. We are not interested in “win-lose” (or draw)! Let’s see, how we can come to a “win-win!” We’ll always be happy to tell you!